After three months of further hacking and effective collaboration with some of the contributors, Ryan and I are proud to announce the 2.7 release of DockPanel Suite.
More information (such as release notes) can be found on the homepage at http://dockpanelsuite.com, and the following are the highlighted items,
- Better Mono support - A major stackoverflow issue has been remedied. We provide Mono guys a bug report.
- Better .NET Framework Client Profile support - Removed dependency on System.Design.
- Better middle mouse click support - Middle clicking now works in more places.
- Less rendering issues - Missing docking indicator issue should occur less frequently. Deep nested control rendering can be disabled to improve performance.
As usual, you can grab the binaries from
- NuGet, http://nuget.org/packages/DockPanelSuite
- GitHub, https://github.com/downloads/dockpanelsuite/dockpanelsuite/DockPanel_2_7_0.zip
The source code is also available on GitHub,
Review on Release 2.6, http://www.lextm.com/2012/06/dockpanel-suite-review-on-release-26.html